Our little miracles...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Do I laugh or cry??

..........TMI alert..........

So I wasn't feeling well tonight, as usual, so I went to bed early. I tried to fall asleep, but I just couldn't... I kept getting the urge to throw up. It got overwhelming, so I ran into the bathroom and threw up. It is crazy how much saliva you have when you are sick and pregnant. I threw up and...oops! I yelled at my hubby, "E come here... I'm having some problems". He came in and asked what was going on and I didn't know whether to laugh or cry, but every time I threw up I was also wetting my pants on the floor!!! OMG... I was still throwing up, peeing my pants, crying and laughing at the same time... Seriously?! I went to look at the floor and then missed the toilet and instead got my shirt and leg?! It was a train wreck! My hubby got me a towel, but he was laughing hysterically and saying, "WOW! Pregnancy is such a beautiful thing! I can just see the glow!"

Sorry if that was TMI to share, but it was too funny not to!

Now, I am exhausted...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ali!
    Just checkin in - are you getting my emails? I am sure you are very busy, I just want to chat.
    -Dee

    ReplyDelete