Our little miracles...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Saturday, March 28, 2015

CD15... OvaCue update

I did another OPK at 7pm tonight and got another ALMOST positive.  I took my vaginal OvaCue reading and my reading dropped again, indicating that I did not ovulate with the pink box.  If ovulation had been successful, we would've expected to see my readings remain elevated after the pink box.  I would expect to get a purple box in the next couple days to confirm ovulation!    

Since I haven't gotten a strong positive OPK, I am not sure when ovulation will occur.  It typically occurs 12-48 hours after a positive, with the average being 36 hours. It will be interesting to see what the OPK shows in the morning and what my vaginal readings are tomorrow evening.



In the meantime... we will continue to enjoy our anniversary ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment