Our little miracles...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Sunday, April 26, 2015

2dpo... and it starts to get confusing!!

CD 16... 2dpo

I got the trigger shot at 7pm on Wednesday night and BDed Wednesay, Thursday and Friday evening.  In the past, I have ovulated almost exactly 36 hours after the trigger shot, which would mean that ovulation occurred on Friday morning, CD14.  With trigger shots in the past, I have had ovulation pains 36 hours after the shot so that I knew timing was right.  I am a little concerned because I didn't have any ovulation pains on Friday.  I did have some cervical tenderness when we BDed that evening, but I didn't have the typical ovulation pains.  On Saturday morning/afternoon (1dpo... I think), I started having some mild cramping.  Now I am freaked that the trigger shot didn't work and I ovulated late... meaning all of our timing was off... ugh.  I am still having lots of cramping off and on today, feel bloated, my boobs are sore and I am an emotional/moody mess.  Nothing like having a bunch of pregnancy hormones running through your veins and not actually being pregnant!  I went back and looked at my posts the month I got pregnant with the twins and I wrote about some of these safe feelings.  So... hopefully this is all normal after the trigger shot and everything happened exactly as it was supposed to.  If we don't get pregnant this month, I am going to talk to the RE about making absolutely positive that I am responding correctly to the Ovidrel.  I am just a little concerned that I didn't ovulate like I should have.  Why can't anything ever work perfectly... oh yeah,... that is why I am here in the first place!  Things don't go easily or smoothly for me! 

I started the progesterone suppositories this morning... ugh.  I like the compound so much better than the Endometrum.  It is a little more discharge, but at least it isn't all day long.

I can officially test on May 8th (CD28, 14dpo).  I will probably test 10dpo to make sure the HCG is out of my system and then 12dpo (May 6).  Only 10 days left... HA!  I am going to try to let this 2ww go by without getting too caught up in it.  Hoping it goes really fast... and ends well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment