Our little miracles...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day.....

So much joy today and for some reason I also feel some immense sadness.  Joy for the two absolutely perfect babies that call me mom and sadness for the 3 little souls that I never got to meet.  I have had a blast with the twins today.  I love their snuggles, kisses and hugs and the sound of their little voices saying "Happy Mother's Day, Mommy"... all treasures that I could've only dreamt of 3 years ago.  It is priceless.  It makes me feel so blessed.  They are my world and I am so happy that they made me a mom... THEIR mom. 

I am spending this Mother's Day in disappointment of another failed cycle.  I went to test on CD13 (Wednesday) and AF was there... I took the hint.  Thanks.  So... here I am on CD4.  I have another mid-cycle ultrasound on CD12 and we will go from there.

This will happen for us again.  I know it will.  Today I will love on my littles and bask in their kisses.  I will dream of the little one that is waiting to be ours and I will never forget the littles that were taken too soon.  I will fill up my heart with their laughter and hold it their forever. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment