Our little miracles...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Feeling better...

The past couple days have seemed very long. I actually didn't expect to be this uncomfortable after the procedure. I was taking the Percocet yesterday to help with the pain I was feeling in my shoulders, but I woke up this morning feeling like yesterday was a complete blur! Decided to try the ibuprofen they prescribed to see if I could manage the discomfort with something less narcotic! I had to wait 48hrs to remove my bandages and take a shower, so I was actually able to shower and clean myself up today. Incisions don't look too bad... My belly button incision is definitely bruised and very tender. Hubby wanted to get me up and out of the house for a bit today so he took me to get something light to eat. I quickly learned not to eat large meals... The more I eat, the more discomfort I have in my shoulders. It was a a lot more uncomfortable than I expected to be out and about. Hopefully that subsides by Monday because I have to go back to work.

I am so excited to be on the upside of all of this again. We are finally able to have a positive outlook on our TTC future!

Off to rest up!

No comments:

Post a Comment