Our little miracles...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Monday, March 5, 2012

So many emotions.....

The emotional side effect of the anesthetic was in full force yesterday!! I had so many emotions running through my brain. I went from happy to sad, then laughing and then crying. I was hopeless and hopeful and then patient... In a pretty steady 29 minute cycle!! God bless my hubby!!! He has been awesome through this entire thing. Today I am feeling incredibly anxious for my next cycle to start so I know for sure that my body is back to normal. I don't even need to start trying... I just want a period!!!

I guess I can consider myself in my TWW (two week wait)... The longest 2 weeks of the month. Not the typical TWW, but a wait nonetheless. It is crazy how much waiting comes along with TTC. The first year of marriage has absolutely flown by because we are constantly looking 2 weeks ahead.

I did go back to work and I was absolutely exhausted by lunch. I think It is going to be an early night tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment