Our little miracles...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patty's Day!!

What a perfect Saturday... Hubby and I took care of some things on our "before baby" list. We both seem to be "nesting" before we are even expecting! we are both so ready to be parents. I started taking my BBT (basal body temperature) and my ovacue readings with the start of my period. I plan to get them posted somewhere to my blog.... On my "to do" list for tomorrow!! I've got a pretty good handle on interpreting my ovacue readings, but I still need to do some research in order to understand my BBT a bit better. I wake up at 5:00 during the week, so on the weekends I have to wake up at 5 to take my readings and then I can get up, pee and go back to bed...... UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment