Our little miracles...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Thursday, September 3, 2015

I am still alive....

July's cycle was a bust.  No miracle happened.  On to the next cycle....

We did 25mg clomid daily (half a tablet) CD3-8.  I went in for my midcycle ultrasound and I had 3 mature follicles - 18, 18, 19- and my endometrial lining was thick (can't remember the details).  We decided to trigger and have timed intercourse.  I started the progesterone suppositories and eventually and inevitably got my period on 8/26.  Ugh.  I am frustrated. 

Unfortunately, my husband and I have been dealing with some issues in our marriage and I am wanting to take some time off from actively trying.  We are very strong and I know we will get through this, but I want to take a couple months off in order to take that stress away.  I have felt a very strong need to have a laparoscopy/hysteroscopy again.  I felt like there was more going on with my own body that has been impacting fertility.  I also have been having horrible back pain that is impacting my quality of life and ability to do things... like sitting in a chair or laying on the floor.  When I got my period, I called and scheduled an appointment with the doctor to make a decision whether we continue to go through treatment or go forward with the procedure and take some time off from trying.  Since I was wanting to take some time off trying, I thought this would be the perfect time to go through with the surgery.  So....

Today I am recovering from my second laparoscopy and hysteroscopy.  I had the procedure yesterday at 1pm and was able to come home about 6pm.  My parents were able to take the twins with them up to our lake cabin to give me some time to recover.  I can't lift hem for 2 weeks, so we are going to need to get creative.  When talking to the doctor, typically second laparoscopy surgeries with removal of endometriosis does not increase fertility like the initial procedure will.  Unless of course there is something structural going on.  My biggest reason for wanting the procedure done was relief of my back pain, but I also had a gut feeling that something else was wrong. Initially, we were just going to do the laparoscopy, but with the concern of Asherman's after my first d&c, we decided to do the laparoscopy because I have had a second d&c.  Why not do it all while I am already under for this procedure. 

The procedure went very well.  She removed endometrial tissue that was adhering my uterus to my posterior pelvic wall... right where all my back pain is.  They also removed what appeared to be a second accessory fallopian tube... yes, that would mean I had 3 fallopian tubes?!  The pathology report came back and it was tubal tissue.  She thinks they missed it during the first laparoscopy because of the significant adhesions I had... still not sure how you miss a third fallopian tube!   My actual, working left fallopian tube was tied up like a pretzel.  She thought that the accessory fallopian tube was causing my left fallopian tube to get tied up.  She flushed out both tubes and now both are working appropriately!  She also did a hysteroscopy and found some mild adhesions in the lower uterus.  She actually had some difficulty inserting the scope into the uterus.  She was able to remove these "filmy adhesions" rather smoothly.  All of these things were directly impacting fertility!!!  I KNEW I needed this procedure.  Always trust your gut!!!  Dr V said that this was definitely a case where a second laparoscopy and hysteroscopy definitely impact fertility because of all the structural things that she found.  Yay!!

Now if I can get my hubby to actually do the things he says he is doing.  I have a SA scheduled for tomorrow to get a baseline.  I have vitamins for him to take (if he will take them) and am hoping he will give up the chewing and drinking.  I can only hope that the SA results will give him a reality check.  It takes 3 months to improve the SA results, so this is the perfect time.  We obviously have to take this month off and can start trying next month... if we/I want to. 

I am going to continue to lay on my couch and watch some smut TV in total silence for the next 20 minutes.  Then I have to go to a therapy appointment and then take my "babies" to their preschool open house?!?!  What?!?!  This can't be happening!!


Until then... I am going to enjoy.  This doesn't happen often!

13 comments:

  1. Sorry for your loss.... your blog has given me great inspiration towards Our Journey...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to Dr osaze who cured me of fallopian tube blockage and fibroid that rendered me childless for seven years with his wonderful herbal medication, at last I now have a child of my own, you can also contact him on his email on drosazeherbal@gmail.com or whatsap him on +2347089275769.

      Delete
    2. I use to be a very poor woman who has always not find luck when it comes to playing the lottery. I have been playing lottery since i was 21 years and now i am 45 meaning i have been playing lottery for 24 years. The biggest amount i have ever won in my life was 400 bucks. But one day my story turns to history after i find this man name on the Internet that he is the best when it comes to winning lottery. This man is a very strong voodoo doc who gives out the numbers that can never fail. After all my years of laboring and struggling to win the lottery i finally won ( $27,000,000) Dr Alli is the name, Email: allispellhelp1@gmail.com or contact him on his whatsApp number +2348100772528 this is the only way to win the lottery and the best way

      Delete
  2. I’m daysi and I’ve lived with fertility problem, never being able to achieve a pregnancy at the age of 32, and was very depress and frustrated. I did all sort of things to get pregnant but all in vain, I latter found out i have some cells which have frozen and block my cervix as a result of having pre-cancerous condition and tubal Blocks. I went about living my life, traveling, learning, never realizing my fertility was dwindling, always confident I could have kids at any age any thought i can never have a child on my own, fortunately a friend directed me to a doctor called dr khalija who help me with fertility herbal supplement which i took and after surprisingly i got pregnant and now i am a mother of twins, If you are in the same situation and you need help you can contact Dr khalija, he can help in a lots problem like . herbs to give birth easily, hope you find this information useful spiritualdoctorkhalija@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband and i got married in september 2009, after our wedding we expected the fruit of the womb but it wasn't forthcoming, so we went to different hospitals and met with different doctors yet nothing happened. in 2015, when i was surfing online i came in contact with Mother Iya fertility help. we engaged in all the outreached of she helping me get pregnant and prayed kingdom advancement prayers. Towards the end of 2015 , the doctor scheduled us for assisted conception but i refused to be used as an object of experiment anymore at the hospital. As i read Mother Iya testimonies of women she had help. i took five days to apply what she told me and use her herbs she sent me.and i remeber what Mother always say to me that you can ride on people's testimonies and it will be replicated in your life. So, i heard a testimony that struck me and the testifier also rode on another testimony. i did what Mother Iya told me and 2015 would be my last without a child. With that faith and agreement with my husband, i apply the herbal remedy and sacrifices done.in Febuary 2016, to the glory of God, i became pregnant and in October 2016, i gave birth to a bouncing baby boy. i have to give thanks to Mother Iya for the glory she uses for breaking the yoke of barrenness in my marriage. nativeiyabasira@yahoo.com and +441133201124

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely understand how it feels to be dismissed at church by people who are “trying their best”...

    I just renewed my temple recommend and I don’t know what I was expecting but I wanted to express that my testimony is waiting because of all of this crap... every time I brought up a way I was struggling I was dismissed with a “you’re fine, you’re doing fine...” but no substance behind the “it’s fine”... I walked out with the recommend but right now that piece of paper makes me feel like a phony. My testimony isn’t where it was 10, 5, or even 3 years ago... I feel it slipping away from me. Part of me doesn’t even care, part of me feels guilty for not progressing and part of me is devastated that something that used to be such an integral part of my life feels like just a side note now but i am grateful for my colleague who directed me to the herbalist doctor Dr.Osagie Momohsanni who has helped me out with his strong herbal medicines today i am a proud mother after many tries in 8 years. i was beginning to get diver-stated when it all came to me like a miracle all thanks to Dr.Osagie with his help towards my life, may God continues to bless the work of your hand and i will recommend this great herbalist to those out there who find them self not being able to get pregnant.Always remember that God listens to our prayer even if it does not happen spiritually but he sends people to help us in life. you can get to this doctor through phone call on +2349038036558 or email on DROSAGIE99@gmail.com .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to use this opportunity to thank this great holy man called Priest Babaka for what he has done for me and my family. This great man has brought happiness and joy back again to me and my family. Priest Babaka has used his great power to help me bring back my husband within the period of 48 hours and also helped me in getting pregnant with his powerful prayers and after 7 days of applying his herbs.This is more than words can say, at first i didn't believe it but today it is so true and all thanks goes to him. i will advice every one out there that has a similar issue, and also any one who is willing to get his or her lover back and any one who wants to get pregnant quick to contact this wonderful man today and forever remain happy in life. email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello I'm From Memphis Tennessee, USA I feel so joyful today because of the
    help Dr Sunny has rendered to me for getting my Husband back with his
    spell. I have been married for 4 years and it has been so terrible because
    my husband was cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce. But when i
    came across Dr Sunny Email, on the internet posted by a lady, i decided to
    get in touch with him and i explained my situation to him and then seek his
    help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my
    case for there is no problem without a solution. Here i am celebrating
    because my Husband is back home and am really enjoying my marriage, what a
    great celebration. i will keep on testifying on the internet because Dr
    Sunny is truly a real spell caster. Why not contact Dr Sunny now if you are
    facing any challenges in your relationship life. Email {
    solutioncentre911@gmail.com } you can call Dr or whats app him via
    {+2349056393169} His Also specialize in
    1) love Spell
    2) Pregnancy Spell
    3) Divorce Spell
    4) Marriage Spell
    5) Healing Spell
    6) Penis enlargement
    7) Money Spell
    8.) You want to be promoted in your office
    9) you want to satisfy your lover
    contact this great man if you have any problem for a lasting solution
    Through his email via { solutioncentre911@gmail.com } .

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to share a great testimony on this website on how great Priest Babaka help me in falling pregnant,me and my husband have been trying to have a baby for over 4years, but they where no luck so we decided to contact the family doctor and after all the test have been done,he said to us that my fallopian tube is not functioning.then one day i was in the office when a friend of mine who have the same problem with me, fall pregnant after she contacted Priest Babaka .she directed me to him and when i contacted him through his email and he did the purification on the pregnancy spell and i used his herbal remedy , in 2weeks time i was feeling some how and i went to meet the family doctor who told me that i am pregnant.if you know that you have a similar problem like this, or any fertility issue and you want to be pregnant you can contact Priest Babaka via Email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka

































    I want to share a great testimony on this website on how great Priest Babaka help me in falling pregnant,me and my husband have been trying to have a baby for over 4years, but they where no luck so we decided to contact the family doctor and after all the test have been done,he said to us that my fallopian tube is not functioning.then one day i was in the office when a friend of mine who have the same problem with me, fall pregnant after she contacted Priest Babaka .she directed me to him and when i contacted him through his email and he did the purification on the pregnancy spell and i used his herbal remedy , in 2weeks time i was feeling some how and i went to meet the family doctor who told me that i am pregnant.if you know that you have a similar problem like this, or any fertility issue and you want to be pregnant you can contact Priest Babaka via Email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka

    ReplyDelete
  8. In our simple life, love plays a very specific role. Now we are able to make your love life healthy and no space for any type of trouble. These all are possible with the help of Dr. EKPEN of SOLUTION TEMPLE. He helped me cast a spell that brought my long lost lover back within 48hours who left me for another woman. You can also contact him on (EKPENTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM) and be happy forever like am now with his experience.

    ReplyDelete
  9. DO YOU NEED A PERSONAL/BUSINESS/INVESTMENT LOAN? CONTACT US TODAY VIA WhatsApp +19292227023 Email drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    HELLO
    Loan Offer Alert For Everyone! Are you financially down and you need an urgent credit/financial assistance? Or are you in need of a loan to start-up/increase your business or buy your dream house. GET YOUR INSTANT LOAN APPROVAL 100% GUARANTEED TODAY NO MATTER YOUR CREDIT SCORE. WhatsApp:+19292227023 Email: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I use to be a very poor woman who has always not find luck when it comes to playing the lottery. I have been playing lottery since i was 21 years and now i am 45 meaning i have been playing lottery for 24 years. The biggest amount i have ever won in my life was 400 bucks. But one day my story turns to history after i find this man name on the Internet that he is the best when it comes to winning lottery. This man is a very strong voodoo doc who gives out the numbers that can never fail. After all my years of laboring and struggling to win the lottery i finally won ( $27,000,000) Dr Alli is the name, Email: allispellhelp1@gmail.com or contact him on his whatsApp number +2348100772528 this is the only way to win the lottery and the best way

    ReplyDelete
  11. Genital herpes is a common sexually transmitted disease, affecting more than 400 million persons worldwide.it is caused by herpes simplex virus (HSV) and characterized by lifelong infection and period reactivation,And the medical doctors has been killing us unknowningly to us with pills they gave us, it caused us heartburn.Antiviral prophylaxis with acyclovir only to help's reduce your pains, I am recommending you all to herbal remedy today, I was able to get rid of HSV2 totally with herbal medication from Great Spiritual farther Dr Alli take a try of his medication and see for your self, reach him via contacts: allispellhelp1@gmail.com or call/WhatsApp+2348100772528!

    ReplyDelete