Our little miracles...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Finally some relief!

10w5d..........

I have been strugglin over the past week with all day morning sickness. On Saturday, I threw up 5 times before 3pm. I have had such a horrible gag reflex that I haven't been able to eat much in terms of super healthy foods. Of course, I've been doing my best, but I haven't been able to even smell meat or vegetables for way too long. Over the weekend, i tried a combination of U isom and B6 at night and then B6 in the morning. It really did relieve my nausea in Sunday, but it was back in full force in Monday. I called the doctor on Monday and they called me a prescription for 4mg of Zofran that I can take 3 times/day as needed. I took one last night at dinner and I woke up feeling great! Took another mid-morning and I have felt awesome all day! I went to lunch with my mom and I was able to order... and eat... a salad!! I had to take off the onions, but it felt so awesome to finally eat something green and healthy! It was the first day that I felt really, really good. I was able to do some laundry and get out of the house. Yay!! Hopefully we are on the upswing and it will just keep getting better!

We have our next appointment on Friday and I am so excited t see the little peanuts again. The weeks are flying by and I can't believe we are already almost 11 weeks! I wanted to start taking belly photos at the beginning of each week, but I just haven't felt up to it. I could barely get out of bed to shower! I'll take one with the start of the net week... There is definitely a bump!

Only 8 days left of the progesterone suppositories!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment