Our little miracles...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

CD 5....

Of course the first month using my OvaCue can't go by the books.  Early Sunday morning I woke up and threw up at 3:30am.  I went into the basement to hopefully avoid getting everyone sick.  Needless to say, I missed my oral reading on CD3.  I don't think it will impact my readings this month because CD3 would be really early to see my cue peak trend... for me.  I am currently waiting for to see my CUE PEAK trend in my oral readings.  The "cue peak" trend is a high oral reading followed by two lower oral readings.  This coincides with the selection of the dominant follicle.  Once this trend is detected, the monitor would populate out my fertile window.  We know that once that dominant follicle is selected, ovulation occurs within 5-7 days.  I am still experiencing some spotting, so I have not started my vaginal readings yet. 

Aside from starting the OvaCue this month... not a lot going on!  I am enjoying my "staycation" of not working and still having full-time daycare for the twins. My list of things to do around the house started building up in the months leading up to me quitting my full-time job (hence the reason I quit!).  I am whittling away at my list and getting some much needed "me time"!  As much as I LOVE all of this time to myself, I am ready to start having the twins home  with me full time!  I still have some big projects to get done - finalizing our house plans, balancing the checkbook, putting together our budget, getting our 2014 tax info together, organizing our pictures and putting together the twins' 1 and 2 year photo books ;)  I only have a week and a half left.... I need to get moving!!!! 

My oral cue peak trend should appear in the next couple days and I also hope to start my vaginal readings in the next couple days... interested to see how this cycle goes.  I found out that my new insurance covers fertility treatments prior to any inseminations and transfers.  That is a huge relief!  We didn't have to do any inseminations with the twins because it wouldn't have been a benefit in our situation, so all of the medications, office visits and ultrasounds would be covered this go round.  I am crossing my fingers that we are able to do this the easy way this time around!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment