Our little miracles...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Friday, June 1, 2012

My summer job panned out!

My hubby and family had been asking me what the heck I was going to do all summer and if I was going to get a summer job. I decided today that I did... I am an incubator. My job this summer is to relax, be healthy and grow this little sprout into a baby! What an unexpected and perfect way to spend the summer!

I am still feeling very gassy, but I'm feeling a bit better today. I can't wait for the day when I am done with these progesterone suppositories. I spent yesterday cleaning my closets and the cleaning lady came today. She only charges $10/hour, so I get my entire house cleaned for $35.... I don't feel up to cleaning and I hate to be around all of the chemicals. I decided to get some breakfast and am now lounging on the couch at my parents' house while they are at the lake. I might head out to some of the cute little shops around town and maybe to the mall. My hubby wants to go golfing later, so I'm going to join him and ride in the cart. A nice little Friday!

We were finally able to tell my hubby's mom our news yesterday. She knows a lot of what we have been going through, so she was waiting to find out how the month worked out. We went out to lunch with her and my hubby just asked her if she would be ready to baby-sit next February! She was sooo excited! It has been so nice to be able to give everyone good news for once! I will probably end up telling my hubby's cousin because we are very close and she has been the only other person on his side of the family that I have told about all of our struggles.... I know she is dying to find out how last cycle turned out... She's already been fishing around. I want to wait until after we hear a heartbeat before we tell anyone else in our immediate family. Ideally, I would like to wait until we made it to 12 weeks, but I know that is a bit impossible! We will just have to tell when the time is right!!



No comments:

Post a Comment