Our little miracles...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Monday, February 20, 2012

I can see a glimmer of light......

I love my RE's nurse, Jess!!  She is always so pleasant to talk to and always goes above and beyond!

Just got off the phone with Jess... bloodwork indicates that I'm at the beginning of a new cycle, so all of that pain was exactly what I thought it was.... my period.  She talked with the RE and he wanted to proceed with the hysteroscopy and laparoscopy to investigate what is going on.  I am scheduled for the surgery next Thursday at 10:30 am.  She said to expect to be off work for Friday and the weekend could be long.  Sounds like the CO2 they use to expand your abdomen creates some pain in your shoulders and chest... wonderful!  I am so glad that he will be able to remove any adhesions or scarring that he sees during this one surgery.  We should get some definite answers in the next couple weeks!!

I originally had oral surgery scheduled for that same day.  I have 5 dental implants and one that has been giving me problems for about a year.  Last year, one of them became infected and I was losing bone, so I had to have a bone graft.  It seemed to be healing nicely, but once I got pregnant my body had trouble fighting off the infection and it started getting worse again.  I have to have the implant completely removed and another bone graft put in... UGH!!  I can't have 2 surgeries in 1 week so I had to rescheduled that one for April 5.  Looks like I have a busy month ahead of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment