Our little miracles...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Impatient....

I am definitely getting impatient. Even though it was a short week at work, it seems to be lasting forever. I've been receiving calls all week from the hospital as they are doing all of their preoperative paperwork. When talking to one of the ladies from the surgical center today, she mentioned something about a possible d&c... I freaked! That is what got me here in the first place... What the heck?! Of course I followed it up with a call to the RE's office. At my appointment on Monday I didn't really get a chance to talk with him about all the possibilities with the surgery. The nurse told me that he will be as conservative as he can be. Since he isn't sure what he is going to find in there he has to plan for the worst so he has all the tools available for the d&c. She wasn't really able to answer my question about what he does after the surgery to ensure correct healing and decrease the chance of scar tissue reforming. I have read that estrogen is very common and so is a intrauterine ballon... So much to think about! The nurse offered me an appointment to talk woth the RE, but there isn't much to ask that I can't ask the day of the surgery. It is kind of frustrating because we don't have any idea what is going on in there, so he can't tell me exactly what procedures he needs to do! Ugh!

Funny for the day... The nurse told me to come with a full bladder because they will want me to take a pregnancy test prior to the surgery. Well that would be a miracle... Pretty sure if nothing comes out, nothing is going in!

No comments:

Post a Comment