Our little miracles...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Almost there....

My hysteroscopy and laparoscopy are tomorrow and I am soooo nervous!  There is so much that is still up in the air.  We aren't completely sure what he is going to find when he gets in there so it is all such a mystery.  Of course my OCD has kicked into high gear with all my nervous energy, so I'm getting everything in order so I can come home to a clean house and laundry done without anything to think about when I come home tomorrow... or for the rest of the weekend!  I scheduled the cleaning lady to come tomorrow morning while I'm in surgery so the house will be nice and clean.  My mom bought me a stress relief shoulder hug from Origins... it smells so yummy and will hopefully help me to relax as we try to get back into this baby making business!  Keep you posted =)

No comments:

Post a Comment