Our little miracles...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Seriously... what is wrong with me?!

Well.... still waiting for AF to arrive, but kind of thinking it is never going to come. I was so excited because I was up all night with cramps - yes, I said it... I was EXCITED to have cramps. By the time I got up in the morning I was even spotting! The cramps continued to get progressively worse and by now I am in excruciating pain... ugh! However, I still have not started my period and all spotting has stopped. I'm having a serious flashback to my last cycle post d&c when I ended up in the ER because the cramping got so bad that I was almost positive I was going to die! I have a horrible feeling that something is wrong after the d&c. Last time I was at the RE's office, he talked about the possibilities of Asherman's Syndrome (scarring and adhesions) or a stenotic cervix... both resulting from my d&c in November. Of course I've done my research and am absolutely terrified that both are a definite possibility. He talked about doing a hysteroscopy with laparoscopy to get an internal look at my uterus and abdomen. The RE wanted to call and schedule an ultrasound as soon as I started my period or the terrible cramps started to see if my endometrium was shedding and if so, where it was going. Morning can't come soon enough so I can call the nurses and see if I can get in right away in the morning. I'm going to press for something to figure out what is going on inside of me. I'm so sick of waiting and can't do this another cycle without knowing that my lady parts are back to working normally... or at least why I'm not back to normal. I have the day off tomorrow so I'm crossing my fingers they can get me in early and possibly squeeze me in for any tests they need to.


  I am officially exhausted...

No comments:

Post a Comment