Our little miracles...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The day that wouldn't end!

Well, the RE's nurse finally called me back at 4:30 and said the RE was ok with waiting because he was pretty confident that I would get a period this cycle.... Not sure what makes him so confident if he thinks it is all hormonal?! However, he understood my frustration and ordered some labwork - FSH, LSH and progesterone. If my progesterone is elevated indicating that ovulation occurred then we will expect a period... If it isn't elevated then they will put me on another round of provera to induce a period. She wanted me to come in before 5:00 when the lab closes so we could get the results in the morning... Went out to my car to rush to the lab and.... My car wouldn't start!!! Ugh! Needless to say, I didn't get to the lab tonight and ended up stuck at work until 5:30 when my hubby could come give me a jump... I am exhausted and so glad to be home.

Now, just crossing my fingers that progesterone will be elevated tomorrow so I can have some sense that things are working on their own!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment