Our little miracles...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

One year ago today....

... I married my best friend. I can't believe it has been a whole year since we got married in Cancun. It has been a roller coaster of a year, but I wouldn't want to be on this ride with anyone else. He has held my hand through the hardest times in my life and we are stronger because of these experiences. I hope this next year brings many more happy memories, a little less stress and a BFP!!

However, with the celebration of our wedding comes the glaring fact that we have officially been TTC for a year... Ugh!! I'm still using the Ovacue and haven't gotten a purple box yet. Ever since my vaginal reading dip on CD11 followed by the rise on CD12, my readings have stayed elevated. I have also been charting my BBT this month and they also indicate that ovulation occurred on CD12. My BBT has also remained elevated since this sharp increase as well. However, I haven't had EWCM that usually accompanies ovulation so I'm not yet convinced that my readings are going to stay elevated for the rest of the month. But I can't help but wonder... If I am really ovulating around CD12, is it possible that I've been starting to BD a little too late and missing my most fertile days???

On another note... Hubby helped me feel special on our anniversary by sending me flowers to work today. He actually took the time to go to the flower shop and pick out various flowers in our wedding colors. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen! He took me to our favorite restaurant where he got to eat some really good food and I had mashed potatoes... I am absolutely dying to eat something that isn't liquid or mushy. I get my sutures out next Friday, so I should be able to chew easier in a week. Dentist said it will be over a month before I can take a bite of something or eat anything crunchy... Ugh!

Enough random thoughts for now... Took my MotrinPM for the night, so I'm getting sleepy!

No comments:

Post a Comment