Our little miracles...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Friday, March 16, 2012

TGIF!!

I am so excited for the weekend! The weather is absolutely beautiful so unit should be a productive weekend. We celebrated the beginning of our TTC journey tonight with some sushi and a glass of wine. I only have 4 meals left before my oral surgery and I won't be able to eat solid foods! We saw a couple with a new baby at the restaurant and I couldn't help but tear up... My hubby thought I was loony!! Wy can't I control my emotions! I feel very empty and my biological clock is ticking so loudly!!

Well, off to a relaxing evening with the movie "The Descendants"' a bowl of ice cream and some snuggling with the two loves of my life... My hubby and my puppy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment