Our little miracles...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Monday, March 12, 2012

Nothing to do with my TTC journey!!

This technically has nothing to do with my own TTC journey, but I have to comment on it... The Bachelor... Is he really this stupid??? I've read the spoilers and I know he chooses Courtney, but seriously? How does she snowball everybody? I'm pretty sure they aren't together anymore because on the "Women Tell All" episode last week she made a comment that she "cared" for him. I can only imagine what he has been thinking as he has watched the season progress. Talk about cringe! I don't normally watch this crap, but what else do I have to do while I pass the time waiting for my BFP!!! I am soooo excited for the "After the Final Rose" episode tonight to see how this all plays out! Gotta love the smut TV!!! My life isn't so bad after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment