Our little miracles...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Saturday, May 26, 2012

10dpo.......... Cruel!

What a roller coaster of a day. It was a chilly day, so we took a drive into a quaint little lake town that had some super cute shops. The first boutique had some fabulous decorations, but the little baby section caught my eye. I think I stood there for over an hour. The had some artwork that had some of the best sayings and I just stood there and cried... Totally embarrassing! There were decorations and clothes, blankets and a picture frame that said "TWICE BLESSED".... Maybe that was a sign?!?! I couldn't control my emotions... PMS or PG??? If i am PG, it is probably a good thing that i didn't know for sure because I think I would've bought out the entire store ! I have just felt very odd today. On top of all the emotions, my boobs are still so sore, but what I have noticed the most today is the complete exhaustion and my stomach feels like I have butterflies flying around inside. I'm not nauseous, but food just doesn't sound good. Almost a constant nervous feeling. I'm dying to test, but I know that it is probably still too early. We're having a great time, but the days can't go fast enough!

We spent the rest of the day going to all the little shops and then we came back and went fishing for awhile. Now we are getting ready for dinner and then some card playing! Wish I could join everyone else and have a couple glasses of wine. Who knows... I might be abstaining for no reason at all!!

My sister is convinced that I'm pregnant, but I can't even think abut it. I keep talking about the next cycle. She asked if I will be less disappointed if I don't get my hopes up... This is so true. I just can't even see a glimmer of hope until I see the 2 pink lines. I will believe it when I see it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment