Our little miracles...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Monday, May 7, 2012

Grow little follies, grow.....

I woke up this morning and the spotting had pretty much stopped!  You have no idea what a relief that was.  I thought for sure this month was wasted and something was wrong... again.  I don't think I can take another setback.  The past several days have been incredibly frustrating, so it was a nice relief for things to go back to "normal".

Today we had to start thinking about all of the timing again.  We were instructed to BD this morning or afternoon in order to freshen the supply in case my follicles are ready for the HCG shot tomorrow.  So we had to have a little lunch "date" in order to keep to the timing they have set for us!  Nothing like a little SOD (sex on demand!)... ha!  My u/s appointment is tomorrow at 10:45 to check the number and size of my little follies.  I'm still crossing my fingers for 3... or 4!


Grow little follies, grow...

No comments:

Post a Comment