Our little miracles...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Friday, April 27, 2012

11dpo.......

Hmmmm... I don't really know what I'm feeling today. I feel like I'm on a never ending roller coaster of emotions. I tend to be t so pessimistic towards the end of my cycles as I start to think about testing. I want to test tomorrow, but I can't stand to see the BFN. I so badly want this to be our month. It makes me so sad that this has been such a struggle for us. I have plenty of symptoms (my boobs have really started to get sore), but I have no idea if they are side effects from the progesterone or just my imagination. I'm nervous, anxious and just want to know!! I'm really emotional today and desperately want this damn 2ww to be over...

I'm sorry I don't have much to say! I'm exhausted... Both physically and emotionally. I think it is time for a little ice cream, a movie and snuggling with my hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment