Our little miracles...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I could scream!!!

I'm currently on CD21 and 9dpo. I have been experiencing what I thought was implantation bleeding since Sunday. However, I was still spotting today so I was getting a little suspicious that something else was going on. My BBT this morning dropped, as did my Ovacue vaginal reading. I went to the bathroom tonight after dilnner... And the spotting has now progressed into what appears to be my period?!?!?!? What the heck is going on now?? Prior to my miscarriage, I had very regular 30-32 day cycles. After the miscarriage, I had cyclical pain every 28 days... Now 21?? If ovulation really occured on CD12, my luteal phase was only 9 days... Way too short. So frustrating! I guess the RE will be getting a call from me first thing in the morning. I know he will have me come in to check my hormone levels to see if my progesterone levels are low indicating the start of another cycle... Because they need to draw blood to confirm what I already know!! He is planning to start me on Letrazole(Femara) with this next cycle so that should keep things interesting. I'm hoping he will monitor my hormones throughout this next cycle in addition to the meds. I feel like everything was in order before the miscarriage, but I feel completely out of whack like we are back at square one. I guess the upside to this is that at least I am finally able to get a cycle... Even if it is short!

So...here's to another month and another mystery.... Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment