Our little miracles...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

We spent the morning with family and then planted potatoes and onions in our garden.  We are having some crazy warm weather early this year, so we were able to get a head start.  We are now relaxing at home and my hubby is catching up on the Masters golf tournament, while I'm catching up on my blog and the forums over on www.ovagraph.com (I am just a wee bit addicted!).  I am just loving the fact that there isn't any school tomorrow so I have the day off tomorrow!

Today is my third day on Femara and the side effects haven't been as bad as I expected.  The most severe side effects I've experienced are that I am completely exhausted and emotional.  Luckily I haven't had a lot of mood swings, but cry at anything and everything!  Yesterday I was having some extreme stomach cramping and experienced a little dizziness while I was shopping in the mall.  The stomach cramps were so bad that I was lying on the floor in the dressing room in complete agony.  All of them were pretty short lived, but the extreme drowsiness is exhausting and constant.  One of the side effects I've read about is that it can make you have difficulty sleeping, but I am just the opposite... I have been sleeping like a rock!!

I started a new page on the blog - up at the top of the page - for charting my OvaCue readings and interpreting what is going on each month.  I'm not sure how this month is all going to play out since it is my first medicated cycle and I'm not sure how  the meds are going to effect the electrolyte levels in my saliva.  I'm sure it will be an interesting month!!

 I think I'm going to head to bed for the night....

No comments:

Post a Comment