Our little miracles...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Thursday, April 5, 2012

OPKs on their way!

I haven't ever had a positive OPK, so it absolutely kills me to spend a bunch of money every month on the digital tests from Walgreens. I finally broke down and ordered a combo pack from www.early-pregnancy-tests.com..... 50 OPK test strips and 15 HPT test strips!!! I am going to be POAS CRAZY... Ha!! All for the cost of one pack of digital pregnancy tests...so pumped!! They say the best time to test is from 10am-8pm, after without going to the bathroom for 4 hours before and in between. So... I guess I will start testing like clockwork!! It is going to be weird to be testing at work, because with the test strips, you have to pee into a container and then dip it! Oh, the things I thought I would never have to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment