Our little miracles...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Progesterone suppositories... Not so bad!

Today was my first day of the progesterone suppositories. I woke up about 30 minutes early, inserted the suppository and laid back down for about 45 minutes. I got up and went to the bathroom and showered. By the time I got out of the shower, all of the excess was pretty much gone! When I got home from work, I took my vaginal reading, ate dinner, inserted the suppository and watched some TV for about 45 min. I went to the bathroom and then rinsed off and I was good to go! We went and ran errands and everything felt just fine.  I was pretty nervous about them, but they are nothing near as bad as I was expecting... More of an inconvenience then anything!

Went to acupuncture today for my first post-ovulation treatment. He told me that something seemed different about me today?!?! He said that he's been doing this for a long time and he tends to have a sixth sense about these things... H said he has a really good feeling about this month! It was so relaxing today... Just what I needed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment