Our little miracles...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Friday, April 27, 2012

When to test update....

So I went back and looked at the notes I took after talking to the RE at the beginning of the month. He said that I could start testing on Monday with a HPT, and then come in for a blood test at 15dpo to either confirm BFP or prior to taking me off progesterone. The nurse said I could probably test over the weekend, but might get a false negative so to keep testing until 15dpo. I'm glad I wrote that all down... I was so confused by the whole hubby going to give me a shot in the butt surprise that I blacked out everything else she told me!!

I took a nap and I feel a bit better emotionally... Hubby and I had some good laughs, which is always good for the mood. Gotta love him!! Physically, I still feel very odd. I've been on the progesterone for over a week, so it seems a little weird that the symptoms would just start now... Does that mean they are PG symptoms!?! I'm going to drive myself crazy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment