Our little miracles...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Sunday, April 22, 2012

6dpo.........

I am exhausted so this is going to be quick....

Spent the day with my mom today, we shopped, ordered pizza and did our nails. It was so nice to have a relaxing and fun day with her!!

I've definitely noticed some changes in my body in the past couple days. So are these pregnancy symptoms or side effects from all the meds???

- crazy and vivid dreams
- extremely tired
- gassy and bloated
- EXTREMELY sensitive to smells

Only time will tell!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ali - good luck!!!! I went through all this last month. Unfortunately my attempt didn't work, but it sounds like yours just might be!! I didn't have any of those symptoms :) I'll check back next week!

    Juice

    ReplyDelete